New website? Break some tech!
Well, it looks like the site is more or less in working order. There’s a webserver with a domain name. There’s a WordPress install and a theme. There’s some content and an “about us” page. That’s the start of a website, mehinks!
Getting comments up and running will take some more time. Having a website “more or less functional” is a far cry from “ready to compete with the big boys.” Still, it’s a place to publish reviews that I believe readers want to read; that’s the part that really matters. We’ll tack on chrome as we go.
So it looks like We Break Tech is live, ladies and gentlemen! We Break Tech so you don’t have to; let us begin…
Hey everyone! We’re just slapping a few things together here to get the site up and running. Please bear with us during this necessary birthing process. Thanks for your patience!
- Information Overload? There’s an app for that. - January 12, 2017
- Year end thank yous - December 23, 2016
- Archival cloud storage can be an affordable backup layer - October 3, 2016
- On the importance of the user experience - August 13, 2016
- Beyond the traditional storage gateway - June 17, 2016
- Data residency made easy - June 15, 2016
- DevOps shouldn’t be a straitjacket - March 15, 2016
- Preparing for Office 2016 - November 7, 2015
- Supermicro, VSAN and EVO:Rail - February 4, 2015
- Make a #WebScaleWish - November 21, 2014